How to make a claim under your manufacturer’s warranty
Warranty claims must be made by the initial consumer at the point of purchase.
To make a claim under this warranty you should contact the ResMed accredited outlet from which you purchased your ResMed product(s).
1. You will then need to deliver the ResMed product you claim is defective to the ResMed accredited outlet from which you purchased your ResMed product or your closest ResMed accredited outlet at your expense. A similar product will normally be lent to you by your ResMed accredited outlet while your product is assessed.
2. The product you claim as defective must be delivered from the ResMed accredited outlet to the ResMed Service Centre within the relevant warranty period referred to above. ResMed will not be responsible for the cost of the transport of your ResMed product to the ResMed Service Centre. You must pay any necessary costs to the ResMed accredited outlet.
3. All claims under this warranty must be accompanied by your original receipt.
4. If ResMed determines that your warranty claim is valid we will return the repaired product, or a replacement product, to your ResMed accredited outlet at ResMed’s expense and you may claim any reasonable expenses you have incurred in making the claim by posting to us at sleepvantage, 1 Elizabeth Macarthur Drive, Bella Vista NSW 2153 a claim in writing attaching original receipts for the expenses claimed.
5. If ResMed determines that your warranty claim is not valid we will notify your ResMed accredited outlet by providing a quotation of the cost of repair. Your ResMed accredited outlet will then contact you and you will have the option of taking up the quotation offer, valid for 21 days, or have your product returned unrepaired to your ResMed accredited outlet at ResMed’s expense.
This manufacturer's warranty is void on product sold, or resold, outside the region of original purchase. Manufacturer's warranty claims on defective product must be made by the initial consumer at the point of purchase.
If you are provided with a replacement or repaired product, the additional warranty continues to apply to the replacement or repaired product but does not continue beyond the original warranty period referred to above.
If you have any questions or would like the address of your nearest ResMed accredited outlet, please contact our friendly customer service consultants:
1300 305 705 (Aus) or 0800 737 633 (NZ)