Take AirMini with you this summer!
Purchase an AirMini bedside starter kit*, receive a BONUS AirMini travel bag and go into the draw to win one of three amazing prizes!
The ResMed AirMini is the world’s smallest CPAP device which can be used for the treatment of sleep apnea. It includes a suite of bespoke innovations that are designed to deliver the performance of a traditional sleep therapy device – but at a fraction of the size.
* Purchases must be made between Wednesday 6 December 2017 and Wednesday 14 February, 2018.
If you've purchased the AirMini between these dates, don't forget to enter the prize draw below. Entries must be received by 28th February 2018.
How to enter the prize draw
Once you have purchased your AirMini and received your BONUS travel bag, entering the draw to win one of the three prizes is easy!
Flight Centre Gift Card valued at $5,000.
30" framed Ken Duncan print valued at $1,085
3 piece Samsonite luggage set valued at $1,077
1. Simply register your AirMini on the sleepvantage register your product page
2. To complete this form you will need your AirMini product details and a copy of your invoice/receipt showing proof of purchase in Australia or New Zealand.
3. Add the promotion code AIRMINISUMMER
4. Choose Submit. A thank you page will confirm your registration for the competiton.
And by registering your product with us, you not only enter the draw but we will extend the standard manufacturer’s warranty of your ResMed AirMini by 50%!
Enjoy the benefits of sleep therapy at home or while you are away, with AirMini, the world's smallest CPAP machine.
Suitable for use at home or while you’re away. Thanks to AirMini’s small size and portability, you’ll never have to choose between therapy performance and freedom again.
Stay connected to your therapy. The AirMini app allows you to customise your therapy comfort to your individual needs and view your progress with ease.
Rest assured. AirMini features the same established algorithms as ResMed’s AirSense range of sleep therapy devices.
SA licence number: T17/2340. NSW licence number: LTPS/17/20387. ACT licence number: ACT TP 17/02498.